Information for Churches and Ministers

There are a number of documents that can be downloaded that churches and ministers may find helpful. 

Helpful documents:
The Ministries Team administers the Register of Nationally Accredited Ministers and Register of Nationally Accredited Church Workers on behalf of the Union through the work of the Ministerial Recognition Committee.

Working closely with the Associations we also facilitate the settlement process for churches and ministers through the National Settlement Team. In addition we seek together to provide guidance to those churches who appoint Newly Accredited Ministers or ministers who are not on the Accredited List thus breaching their Trust Deeds and we help them apply for a waiver if necessary.